M Café is located on the ground floor of M Shed and enjoys lovely views across the harbour and city. We offer a delicious range of fresh, Fairtrade and organic hot and cold food and drinks including a selection of homemade cakes, sandwiches and specials from our deli range.
Relax and enjoy lunch, a light snack or a tea-time treat while taking in the views of the harbourside. Come and experience our new bar serving our very own brewed ale by Mad Dog. In the warmer weather we open up the glass walls and offer outdoor seating in Museum Square – the perfect place to sit and watch the world go by whilst enjoying a pale ale.
For younger visitors, we have ‘kids bites’ offering a range of hot and cold food. Highchairs are available.
Morning offers (10am – 12pm)
- Pastry of the day and a cup of Clifton coffee £4
- Bacon bap and a hot drink £5.25
Lunch offers (weekdays 12pm – 3pm, weekends 12pm – 3.30pm):
- Organic Wharfburger, Hobbs House bun, grilled cheese, smoked bacon, relish and chips £9.95
- Gluten free battered sustainable fish, fat chips, crushed peas and caper tartare £9.95
- Chickpea and coriander, Hobbs House bun, baby spinach, mint, organic yoghurt & chips £8.95
- House smoked ham hock hash, hen’s egg and crushed mint peas £8.95
- Seasonal salads mix £6.95
- Deli plate with salads mix selection £8.55
- Deli roll with salad selection £7.95
- Toasties with salad mix selection £7.95
- Homemade seasonal soup of the day with Hobbs House bread £5
- Kids special offers stating at £5
- Cream tea deal: homemade scone, clotted cream, homemade jam and a pot of tea £5.25
- Meat free Tuesday – veg out on Tuesdays and enjoy our homemade vegetarian dishes with our famous beetroot and feta burger and much more.
Tuesday – Friday, 10am – 4.30pm
Saturday and Sunday 10am – 5pm
Also open on Mondays 10am – 4.30pm during Bristol school holidays and Bank Holiday Mondays.
Hire M Café
M Café is also available for private hire in the evenings – contact us for more information.