M Café is located on the ground floor of M Shed and enjoys lovely views across the harbour and city. We offer a delicious range of fresh, Fairtrade and organic hot and cold food and drinks including a selection of homemade cakes, sandwiches and specials from our deli range.
Relax and enjoy lunch, a light snack or a tea-time treat while taking in the views of the harbourside. Come and experience our new bar serving our very own brewed ale by Mad Dog. In the warmer weather we open up the glass walls and offer outdoor seating in Museum Square – the perfect place to sit and watch the world go by whilst enjoying a pale ale.
For younger visitors, we have ‘kids bites’ offering a range of hot and cold food. Highchairs are available.
Mondays during Bristol school holidays and bank holidays: 10am – 4.30pm
Tuesday – Wednesday, 10am – 4.30pm
Thursday – Saturday, 10am – late
Sunday, 10am – 5pm
Grill Shack – launching 14th June
Available every Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings from 5pm – 9pm (bar open until 10pm) throughout summer at M Café – the best place to soak up all the summer vibes of the harbour side with the best views in Bristol!
- Slow cooked pork shoulder, homemade BBQ sauce, beetroot slaw. Served in a roll with crunchy homemade pickles – 8.50
- Merguez lamb burger, baby gem, cucumber, red onion, spiced yoghurt. Served in a roll with crunchy homemade pickles – 8.50
- Chargrilled summer veg, English feta, hazelnut dukkha. Served in a flatbread with crunchy homemade pickles – 8.50
Mad dog beers
- Bohemian Hipster – 5.50
- IKB IPA – 5.50
- Bo-wow Bohemian – 5.50
Beer & cider
- Beer Korev Cornish Lager – 5.50
- Draft Cider Thatcher’s Gold – 4.50
- Seasonal Flavoured Norcotts Cider – 5.50
Wine & bubbles
Relax with a glass of Red, White or Rosé wine
- Small 125ml 4.25
- Medium 175ml 5.25
- Large 250ml 6.25
- Bottle 20.00
- Bottle of bubbles 30.00
Cocktails & spirits
Ask at the bar for our weekly specials
Hire M Café
M Café is also available for private hire in the evenings – contact us for more information.