Enjoy fresh, homemade, Fairtrade and organic food in the cafe, or soak up the atmosphere in the Wills Hall (rear hall).
Tuck into one of our daily specials or choose from a selection of gorgeous salads. Soup and a selection of freshly made sandwiches are available for a lighter option. All our meals are prepared on the premises using fresh, carefully sourced ingredients.
Choose from a wide variety of hot and cold drinks including a selection of speciality teas. Make sure you try one of our delicious cakes – the chocolate brownies come highly recommended!
For younger visitors, we have pick and mix Kids Bites lunch bags, or smaller portions of our hot meals. Highchairs are available.
World’s Biggest Coffee Morning
Friday 28 September
Join us for a cup of coffee, a dose of culture… and some cake (of course!). You can support Macmillan Cancer Support by:
- Purchasing a slice of our delicious homemade chocolate and vanilla drizzle cake (all proceeds donated)
- Playing our ‘Place the cherry on the gateau’ game – winners receive a free kids bag with toy (£2 donation per player)
- Playing our ‘Guess the length of the veggie roll’ game – winner receives a free lunch for two (£2 donation per player)
We look forward to seeing you there!
Morning Offers (10am – 12pm)
- Tea and a bacon sandwich with Hobbs House bread and farm assured bacon £4.95
- Danish pastry or freshly baked croissant with a cup of Clifton Coffee £3.95
Lunch Offers (12pm – 3pm)
- Homemade organic beef burger in a bun, cheese, tomato, mixed leaves and fries £9.50
- Savoury bake of the day with mixed leaves and choice of two salads £8.95
- Homemade soup and deli sandwich £8.95
- Hot special of the day (meat and vegetarian options available) £8.50
- Deli sandwich with mixed leaves and choice of two salads £7.95
- Toasties with mixed leaves and choice of two salads £7.50
- Seasonal salad box £6.75
- Kids Bites lunch bags £5
- Homemade soup with croutons and Hobbs House bread £4.95
- Individual savoury bakes, sandwiches from £3.95
Afternoon Offers (from 3pm)
- Freshly made scone, clotted cream, homemade berry jam and a pot of tea £4.95
- Meat free Mondays – veg out on Mondays and enjoy our homemade vegetarian dishes
- Free fruit Fridays – one piece of fruit free with any purchase on a Friday)
Cafe opening times
10am – 4.30pm, Tuesday – Sunday
Plus Mondays during Bristol school holidays and Bank Holiday Mondays.