Enjoy fresh, homemade, Fairtrade and organic food in the cafe, or soak up the atmosphere in the Wills Hall (rear hall).
Tuck into one of our daily specials or choose from a selection of gorgeous salads. Soup and a selection of freshly made sandwiches are available for a lighter option. All our meals are prepared on the premises using fresh, carefully sourced ingredients.
Choose from a wide variety of hot and cold drinks including a selection of speciality teas. Make sure you try one of our delicious cakes – the chocolate brownies come highly recommended!
For younger visitors, we have pick and mix Kids Bites lunch bags, or smaller portions of our hot meals. Highchairs are available.
Breakfast (from 10am – 12noon):
– Breakfast deal (a croissant or a Danish pastry and a hot drink) £4.50
– Bacon sandwich deal (bacon sandwich and a hot drink) £5.45
Lunch (from 12pm – 3pm):
– Family Deal (Two kids bags, two savoury bakes and salads, two drinks (non-alchoholic) £25
– Homemade soup and sandwich £8.50
– Savoury bake of the day and two salads £8.95
– Homemade soup with croutons and Hobbs House bread £5.50
– Toasties served with two salads £8.50
– Selections of deli sandwiches or wraps with a choice of two salads £8.50
– Seasonal salad bowl £7.95
– Homemade hot special served with one salad £8.50
Afternoon (from 3pm – 4.30pm):
– Scone deal (any hot beverage and a scone served with homemade jam and clotted cream) £5.95
Children bag (all day):
Any 5 items from the kids section £5.
– Hot drinks available from £2.25
– Cold drinks available from £2.10
– Free tap water is always available. We are a ReFill station so just bring your own bottle.
– Seasonal specials available.
- Meat free Mondays – veg out on Mondays and enjoy our homemade vegetarian dishes
- Free fruit Fridays – one piece of fruit free with any purchase on a Friday
Cafe opening times
10am – 4.30pm, Tuesday – Sunday
Plus Mondays during Bristol school holidays and Bank Holiday Mondays.