Situated in Blaise Castle Estate at Henbury, the museum is housed in a late 18th Century mansion.
- Toilets and baby changing facilities are available on the ground floor, unless the Picture Room has been booked for private hire
- A café and additional toilets are located near the entrance to the car park
- You can pick up a key for Kings Weston Roman Villa during opening hours (£5 refundable deposit)
- There are stairs to all floors
- Wheelchair access to the ground floor is possible using a portable ramp
- We have one adult-sized wheelchair for loan
- There is no wheelchair-accessible toilet
- Folders containing photographs of the displays upstairs are available on the ground floor
Please contact us if you would like more information.