Your wedding day is one of the most special days of your life, so naturally it should also be the most memorable!
Bristol Museum & Art Gallery provides a truly unique evening wedding ceremony and reception venue in the heart of Bristol. Our team of experienced staff will be on hand every step of the way to ensure your wedding day gives you and your guests happy memories to treasure forever.
A beautiful venue for your evening wedding celebrations, Bristol Museum & Art Gallery also offers civil ceremonies in our grand halls or stunning galleries followed by a wedding celebration package of your choice. Whether you’re looking for a grand wedding breakfast package or an informal celebration package to celebrate with your loved ones, the setting could not be more striking with glass vaulted ceilings, romantic balconies and sweeping staircases – all surrounded by thousands of years of history.
If you’re looking for a unique wedding celebration venue in Bristol, at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery we offer a variety of options to suit all budgets and preferences. Please take a look at our packages or contact our friendly Events Team who’d be delighted to show you around our wonderful wedding reception venue and give you the opportunity to see for yourself our unique setting within the heart of Bristol.
To find out more about our beautiful venue, catering options and how we can make your special day unique, please download our wedding brochure (PDF) or see our packages below.
- Stunning landmark venue in the heart of the city
- Exclusive venue hire for you and your guests to celebrate in style
- Celebrate surrounded by thousands of years of history
- Ceremony licence in our grand event halls or more intimate art galleries
- Photoshoot access to a gallery of your choice
- Grand Edwardian-Baroque Architecture with glass vaulted ceilings, romantic balconies and sweeping staircases
- Beautiful exhibition galleries available for private viewings in the evenings
- Delicious food prepared fresh in our kitchens for your guests
Exclusive evening hire
- Exclusive evening use of the venue (7pm – 1am of the Winterstoke and Wills Hall)
- Photoshoot access to a gallery of your choice
- Furniture and service ware to match your catering requirements
- White table linen and white napkins
- A staffed bar facility
- Feature venue up-lighting in your choice of colours
- In house table centres (dressed tables)
- During preparations: a dedicated Event Co-ordinator to ensure all the little details are taken care of
- On the day: an experienced Event Manager and event team to take care of you and your guests
Monday – Friday £2,700
Saturday – Sunday £3,000
A discount of £450 is available on dates in January and during Bristol school holidays, subject to availability.
Wedding Breakfast package
The perfect choice for couples looking for a wedding reception with a real wow factor with an evening of fine dining and celebrations. In addition to the above, this package includes:
- Arrival drinks reception with 1 x flute of Bristol Sparkles per person
- Three course seasonal wedding breakfast with coffee and petit fours
- House wine per person with the wedding breakfast
- Toast with 1 x flute of Prosecco per person
£70 per adult
£45 per child (with soft drink options and smaller portion menu)
Wedding Reception Celebration package
Ideal if you have already got married and are looking to gather all your friends and family together for a party to remember. In addition to the above, this package includes:
- Drinks reception with 1 x flute of Bristol Sparkles per person
- Seasonal canapés on arrival (3 x per person)
- Finger buffet menu
£40 per person
Most couples prefer to have a tailored package designed to fit in with their requirements and tastes, but we’ve designed the packages above to provide an illustration of costs. If you have different requirements we’re very happy to tailor a package especially for you to include any mix of food, drink and finishing touches. Please get in touch to create your perfect package.
Want to say ‘I do’ at Bristol Museum?
From summer 2019, couples will have the chance to be amongst the first ever to say ‘I do’ at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery. This gives our couples a truly unique opportunity to make their mark and do something no one has done before.
Ceremonies can take place at 6pm in one of the following spaces:
- Winterstoke Hall
- French Art Gallery
- British and European Art Gallery (The Age of Enlightenment and the Birth of Romanticism)
- Victorian Art Gallery (Places of Desire)
These stunning spaces offer a stunning setting to create once in a lifetime memories with your loved ones. Prices from £500.
Contact us today for more information and availability. If you’d like to discuss your plans and ideas, our Events Team would be happy to help. Prices valid until end of 2020, subsequent years are subject to a 5% price rise p/a.
Guide to room capacities
|Winterstoke Hall (front hall) and Wills Hall (rear hall)||Informal reception / party||400||Download floorplan|