The Bristol People gallery on the First Floor explores the activities past and present that make Bristol what it is. The main themes are creating, trading, challenging and celebrating.
- Discover things created in Bristol from music and art to industry and technology
- Learn about the city’s trading past and international links
- Find out about Bristol’s involvement in the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Immerse yourself in one of the many festivals, events and celebrations held in the city
- Explore how Bristol people have challenged for their rights over time
Find out what there is to see in the Bristol Places gallery.
Find out what there is to see in the Bristol Life gallery.
Image credit: Farrows Creative