Welcome! With our award-winning learning programme you can take part in exciting handling sessions, costumed role-play, inspiring gallery activities and regular meet the expert opportunities. Our visitors encounter real artefacts and artworks from some of the UK’s finest collections.
- Schools can now achieve an Arts Award and work towards their Artsmark criteria
- School assemblies and in-school workshops are available: Brilliant Bristolians, Anglo Saxons, Archaeology, World War One , Chinese New Year and the Transatlantic Slave Trade
- Study local history at M Shed: Bristol through Time, Significant Bristol People and Discover Chocolate!
- Our learning activity extends to Brownies, Cubs, Guides and Scouts
- We also run regular themed sessions to support Home Educators
Bristol Museums is proud to announce Clifton High School as our ‘Education Programme Sponsor’.
Clifton High School is a leading independent, selective, co-educational 3 – 18 school. Operating the Diamond Edge Model of education, the school’s philosophy is to foster curiosity, creativity and confidence, and celebrate each child for who they are and what they achieve.