Would you like to develop a closer relationship with Bristol Museums, meet our expert curators and museum staff, and expand your knowledge of our collections? Joining our Patron Circle provides an engaging and rewarding way to support us.
The generosity of our Patrons means that we can continue to support our education, community engagement and exhibition programmes and help to conserve and research our unique collections.
Our Patron Circle consists of three Clubs that you can choose from, all of which present you with a programme of benefits for you to enjoy and engage further with the work of Bristol Museums.
All Patron Club benefits are for one person and a plus one. You can choose to have the membership in one persons name or two if you would like to be a joint Patron with with a friend, partner or family member.
You can pay monthly to be part of any of our Patron Clubs. To do so please visit this link.
1823 Club benefits
Cost: £300 (£25 per month)
- Invitations for you and a guest to our exclusive exhibition Private View evening receptions
- Complimentary tickets for all of our paid exhibitions
- Invite to our Bristol Museums Development Trust Celebration evening
- Attend two events, of your choice, from our bespoke Patrons Club event programme
- Onsite and online recognition (Optional)
*For us to satisfy Gift Aid requirements, we ask ask Patrons to make a suggested annual contribution of £300 which includes a subscription of £52 to cover membership benefits. The remaining voluntary donation is eligible for Gift Aid.
1905 Club Benefits
Cost: £750 (£62.5 per month)
- All 1823 Club benefits
- Invite to an annual event with senior members of Bristol Museums and Bristol Museums Development Trust
- A bespoke Patrons Club event programme of behind the scenes tours and expert talks from our Curators (Inc one breakfast tour)
- Invite to an exclusive tour of local partner organisation
*For us to satisfy Gift Aid requirements, we ask ask Patrons to make a suggested annual contribution of £750 which includes a subscription of £107 to cover membership benefits. The remaining voluntary donation is eligible for Gift Aid.
2011 Club Benefits
Cost: £1,500 (£125 per month)
- All 1823 Club and 1905 Club benefits
- A unique tour of one of our collections, galleries, sites or objects, of your choice, for you and up to 10 guests
*For us to satisfy Gift Aid requirements, we ask ask Patrons to make a suggested annual contribution of £1,500 which includes a subscription of £132 to cover membership benefits. The remaining voluntary donation is eligible for Gift Aid.
We also offer the option to become a life patron, for more information on this please contact [email protected]
With thanks to our current Patrons:
Anna Southall OBE
Chris Booy OBE
Guy and Gill Stobart
Mr Jan Beardkins
Mike and Anne Beesley
Ros and Cameron Kennedy
Terence and Julia Mordaunt
Ms Alex Ivory
Antonia and Andy Reynolds
Bart Wordsworth & heirs
Ms Caroline Totterdill
David Ch Mander
Mr Jocelyn Ormond
Dr John Manley
Dr Lloyd Fletcher
Our anonymous Patrons