M Shed is a world-class cultural landmark set on the harbour side in the heart of Bristol.
Holding a meeting or conference here provides unrivalled opportunities for your clients, guests or team members to experience something unique and inspiring.
Our versatile Event Suite can either be used as one space or divided into three different rooms. Each has their own separate access, use of the reception room and cloakroom and all have direct access onto the balcony with spectacular panoramic views across the harbourside and city.
Why not arrange for drinks and canapés on the balcony after your meeting or conference in the Event Suite?
We offer state-of-the-art AV equipment in each of our event spaces, making it easier for you to choose a unique venue for your conference or meeting without compromising on the quality of your event.
Good for you, good for the planet. Enhance your delegates experience at M Shed with our new, healthy Ways to be Well mindful delegate package.
Our Ways to be Well programme can enhance your delegates wellbeing whilst supporting in delivering your strategic goals for your event. Find out more about Ways to be Well on their website. Our package includes:
- Exclusive room hire of main meeting room
- Hydration station
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Morning and afternoon treats to fuel the body and mind
- AV equipment including a screen, projector, speaker system with microphones, lectern and flipchart
- Access for delegates to view M Shed galleries during opening hours.
- Option one: Salad and two different sandwiches.
- Option two: Three mains / salads. Selection of bread (sourdough, pitta, focaccia) with vegetable hummus and olive oil dip and one dessert.
- Option one: from £44.50pp + VAT
- Option two: from £49.50pp + VAT
Looking for a smaller meeting space?
If you don’t have large numbers for your event but you want to host your meeting at M Shed we also have the Studio spaces available to hire. Perfect for smaller team meetings, board meetings, training sessions, etc. We have something to cater for your requirements.
Contact us for a quote or to arrange to come and see the spaces for yourself – we’d love to show you around!
Guide to room capacities
|Event Suite||Theatre style||220||Download floorplan|
|Studio 1 and 2 (together)||Theatre style||120||Download floorplan|
|Studio 1 or 2 (separately)||Theatre style||50||Download floorplan|
A fantastic and unique setting for dinners, parties and wedding receptions. This landmark venue has incredible Edwardian Baroque architecture and is sure to make a great impression on your guests.