Due to the on-going Covid-19 pandemic, we are not currently taking any bookings for school and group visits. Information about our latest FREE webinars can be found here.
Whether you have two hours or two days to spare in the city, Bristol Museums welcomes group visits and can help with itinerary ideas. Here are some examples of the activities we can take group bookings for:
- Behind the scenes tours
- Meet the expert/curator opportunities
- Group bookings to our temporary exhibitions
- Steam train rides
- Afternoon cream teas and reserved seating in our cafes
- Catering and venue hire for special events
- Historic walks
- Talks and tours at Bristol Archives
- Special learning sessions for Cubs, Scouts, Guides and Brownies
- EFL Tours for oversees visitors and students who speak English as a Foreign Language
Email us to see how Bristol Museums can accommodate your group needs or call 0117 922 3567
Group learning events
See below special upcoming events for groups organised by our learning team.