It’s great that you’ve missed us over the past year and can’t wait to come and visit us again! This does mean, however, that due to huge demand ALL visit slots for both Bristol Museum & Art Gallery and M Shed during Terms 1 and 2 are now FULLY BOOKED.
Please contact us to book visits in Terms 3, 4, 5 and 6.
We will send instructions for your visit and a Covid-19 Risk Assessment with your booking confirmation – please read all of this carefully and make sure everyone in your group is aware of the safety information.
ALL groups of 10 or more need to book a visit to our museums in advance through the Learning team. Please DO NOT try and book groups through the general visitor online tickets, as these will be cancelled. Do remember to bring a copy of your booking confirmation with you when you visit.
Whether you have two hours or two days to spare in the city, Bristol Museums welcomes group visits and can help with itinerary ideas. Here are some examples of the activities we can take group bookings for:
- Behind the scenes tours
- Meet the expert/curator opportunities
- Group bookings to our temporary exhibitions
- Steam train rides
- Afternoon cream teas and reserved seating in our cafes
- Catering and venue hire for special events
- Historic walks
- Talks and tours at Bristol Archives
- Special learning sessions for Cubs, Scouts, Guides and Brownies
- EFL Tours for oversees visitors and students who speak English as a Foreign Language
Email us to see how Bristol Museums can accommodate your group needs or call 0117 922 3567
Group learning events
See below special upcoming events for groups organised by our learning team.