The draw is now closed and the winners have been drawn. Winners will be contacted by 6pm on Friday 13 October by email. If you do not receive an email you have not won tickets. Please check your spam folder.
Our Autumn Programme Celebration is one of Bristol Museums’ Private Views, which are held after our sites close to the public. These special events are by invite only and spaces are limited. Our Autumn Programme Celebration takes place on Wednesday 18 October 2023 at 6.30pm at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery.
Terms & Conditions
- This event is 18+. We will not allow entry to under 18s.
- You will not be admitted to the Autumn Programme Celebration unless you have a ticket or your name is on our list of ticket holders.
- If you bring a plus one, you must arrive at the event together as we will only have the winner’s name on record as a ticket holder.
- If you enter to win a ticket on behalf of someone else, they must state your (the winner’s) name when they arrive at the event.
- Tickets are limited and we cannot guarantee you will win a ticket.
- Tickets are only valid for the Autumn Programme Celebration event on 18 October 2023, 6.30pm to 9pm.
- No payment is required by our guests at any point to enter this event.
- Tickets are not sold, they are free to a selected guest list of community partners, artists, patrons, exhibition sponsors and individuals.
- Entry to win tickets close at 12pm on Friday 13 October 2023.
- Winners will be selected at random on Friday 13 October.
- Winners will be contacted by 6pm on Friday 13 October 2023.
- If you are not contacted, you have not won a ticket.
- The result of the draw is final.
18:30- doors open, complimentary drink on arrival. Paid bar available. Guests must have tickets.
19:00- introducing our partners
19:15- exhibition spaces open for guests to explore after-hours
21:00- event close
Pre-Event Quiet Hour
If you win tickets to the main event, we will share details of how to attend the Quiet Hour. This hour is for invitees who are disabled or neurodiverse and would appreciate a quieter event to explore the exhibitions. This hour takes place before the main Autumn Programme Celebration, which will be a busier and louder event with speeches and more guests.
There will be a BSL interpreter during speeches as this event.
There will be a quiet area for the duration of this event, accessible by lift.
Casual seating will be available for the duration of this event.
This event is 18+.
The dress code for this event is smart casual.
There will be a complimentary drink on arrival, these are available on a first come, first serve basis. A bar will also be available to purchase drinks.