Spark Dad’s inventive flair and spoil him with an experience he’ll never forget this Father’s Day – a chance to take the driver’s seat of the museum’s largest exhibits – the trains and cranes!
Priced at just £35, this unique Father’s day package will give Dad the opportunity to:
• Drive the steam locomotive, Portbury
• Control an electric crane and get a fantastic panoramic view of the harbour
• Operate the Fairbairn Steam crane – the oldest surviving exhibit of its type in Britain
• See the new Wallace & Gromit from the drawing board exhibition
• Enjoy £10 worth of delicious treats in M Café
Terms and conditions
This experience is valid on Sunday 15 June 2014 only. This offer cannot be exchanged or refunded.