Spark Dad’s inventive flair and spoil him with an experience he’ll never forget this Father’s Day – a chance to take the driver’s seat of the museum’s largest exhibits – the trains and cranes!
Priced at just £35, this unique Father’s day package will give Dad the opportunity to:
• Drive the steam locomotive, Portbury
• Control an electric crane and get a fantastic panoramic view of the harbour
• Operate the Fairbairn Steam crane – the oldest surviving exhibit of its type in Britain
• See the new Wallace & Gromit from the drawing board exhibition
• Enjoy £10 worth of delicious treats in M Café
Terms and conditions
This experience is valid on Sunday 15 June 2014 only. This offer cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Places are limited and must be booked in advance.
Allow a minimum of two hours.