Statement regarding coronavirus (COVID-19):
Due to these uncertain times, this event has been postponed. We will be contacting all ticket holders and issuing refunds as soon as possible.
To stay informed about all future and rescheduled events, please consider joining our mailing list.
Explore the story of chocolate-making in Bristol, taste an ancient chocolate recipe and make a tasty treat to take home.
- Discover the Mayan and Aztec origins of chocolate
- Find out about Bristol’s links with chocolate making
- Handle mystery artefacts linked to chocolate production
- Taste an ancient chocolate recipe
- Make a tasty treat to take home
Suitable for: Ages 7-11
Duration: 90 mins
Group size: Up to 20 children
Session availability: We have one session available from 1.30-3pm
Cost: £10 per child – please book in advance