Who will you vote for as Bristol’s most brilliant Bristolian? Find out how significant Bristol people have helped to shape the city and made a difference to peoples’ lives and the world around us.
- Investigate the life and legacy of significant Bristol people; John Cabot, Princess Campbell, Isambard Kingdom Brunel, Hannah More and Joseph Fry
- Handle real and replica artefacts, historic documents and costume
- Explore related gallery displays to unravel related stories
- Construct a timeline to order events and people chronologically
- Prepare and perform a presentation about a chosen significant person
- Take part in an award ceremony for the best Bristolian. Who got your votes?
Suitable for: Year 1-2
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Group size: Up to 35 pupils – you can book more than one session
We have sessions available from 10.15am.
Planning on having a picnic as part of your visit? FREE use of our lunch room is included in the cost of your session.
Learning enquiry form
Please complete this form to start the booking process.