Brilliant Bristolians have achieved great things throughout history. In this whole school assembly, children will explore the importance of perseverance and resilience through the stories of three Bristol people who faced adversity but triumphed.
- Hear the stories of three significant individuals: John Cabot, Sarah Guppy and Princess Campbell
- Discover the achievements and contributions of these Brilliant Bristolians
- Dress in replica costume to represent people of the period
- See real and replica artefacts related to the Brilliant Bristolians
- Vote for their ‘Best Bristolian’
Suitable for: Reception–Year 6
Duration: 20-25 minutes
Group size: whole school
We can provide a 20-25 minute assembly at an appropriate time for your school day. This assembly is currently only available for schools in Bristol. We also offer a Brilliant Bristol Women assembly.
Learning enquiry form
Please complete this form to start the booking process.