Discover amazing artefacts from all over the globe on a behind the scenes world cultures store tour.
Talk to experts and find out what the curator’s personal favourites are from a world cultures collection of around 30,000 objects. A unique opportunity for Home Educating families.
- Explore a museum space not normally accessible to the public
- Talk to expert curators about the world cultures artefacts we have at the museum
- Find out how the museum cares for its collections
- Ask your own questions about world cultures and artefacts in general
- Session availability: We have two 40 minute sessions available 1.30-2.10pm and 2.20-3pm
- Suitable for: Children 8-12 years and their parents/guardians
- Group size: Up to 12 participants (children and adults)
Cost: £5 per participant – please book in advance. Parents/guardians that would like to join the tour with their child need to buy a ticket. Due to limited space in the stores, siblings cannot take part.