Discover some of the scientific techniques used by archaeologists and find out what they can tell us about how people lived in the past.
Led by Dr Julie Dunne, Post-Doctoral Research Assistant at the University of Bristol, with an opportunity to investigate real archaeological objects.
You may be interested in our other Archaeology Day School events:
- An Introduction to Flintknapping – 6 June 2015
- An Introduction to Prehistoric Monuments – 4 July 2015
- An Introduction to Prehistoric Objects – 26 September 2015
- An Introduction to Maritime Archaeology – 17 October 2015
- An Introduction to Geophysics – 24 October 2015
- The Science Behind Archaeological Objects – 14 November 2015
Part of our Archaeology Day School programme.