There’s been a murder!
Gather your friends, family and colleagues together for a Halloween night out to remember at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery.
Watch as the story line unfolds, quiz the characters about their motives and find the clues to help solve the murder.
Can you unravel the mystery?
Murder Mystery at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
- Hosted in the beautiful Winterstoke and Wills Halls
- Autumn cocktail and canapés on arrival
- Three course dinner with coffee and petit fours
- Murder Mystery guests who will mingle with you before joining you for dinner where you can quiz them and watch as the story plays out around you
- DJ and disco until 1am
- Prize for the winning team
We welcome bookings for couples, friend groups as well as larger teams.
To book or enquire further, please call 01179 222 127 or email email@example.com.
Smoked salmon, cucumber, poppy seed, crème fraiche (gf)
Butternut squash, pomegranate, feta and chilli (v, gf) (vg on request)
Golden beetroot, onion shells, radish, Somerset cider dressing (v, vg, df, gf)
Pork tenderloin, apple, whole grain mustard and honey sauce
Baked Pollock, Cornish blue herb crust, caper and garlic cream
Saffron roasted cauliflower, wild mushrooms, watercress sauce (v, vg, df, gf)
Vanilla panna cotta, cinnamon crumble, caramelized apple compote
Dark chocolate, blackberry and mint tart, Cornish clotted cream
Sticky toffee pear pudding, vegan butterscotch (v, vg, df, gf)
Coffee and petit fours
v = vegetarian
vg = vegan
df = dairy free
gf = gluten free