There’s been a murder!
Gather your friends, family and colleagues together for a Burns Night to remember at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery.
Watch as the story line unfolds, quiz the characters about their motives and find the clues to help solve the murder. Can you unravel the mystery?
- Hosted in the beautiful Winterstoke and Wills Halls
- A traditional Scottish welcome with a wee dram of whisky (alternatives available) with live piper
- Murder Mystery guests who will mingle with you before joining you for dinner where you can quiz them and watch as the story plays out around you
- Piping in The Haggis followed by a three course seasonal dinner with coffee and petit fours
- DJ and disco until 1am
- Prize for the winning team
We welcome bookings from couples, friend groups as well as larger teams. To book or enquire further, please call 0117 922 2127 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.