Little Jurassic Explorers is a Tuesday and Wednesday morning session for the under five year olds designed to complement our fabulous interactive exhibition, Pliosaurus!
Each week there will be a story time at 11.15am and fun activities for you to enjoy with your child.
- Underwater story time – relax in Doris the pliosaur’s underwater world and listen to stories of marine creatures and dinosaur pals
- Doctor Doris: Doris has something wrong with her and needs your help. Dress up as a doctor, bandage her sore flipper and listen to her heartbeat with our stethoscopes.
- Dino-playtime: bring your favourite dinosaurs along to meet Doris. Play with dinosaur mini worlds, toy dinosaurs and jigsaws.
- Dentist Doris: Doris has a sore mouth. Get close up and examine her massive jaws using dentist mirrors, magnifying glasses and a giant toothbrush.
- Underwater explorer: put on your goggles and armbands, pick up your torch and magnifying glass, it’s time to go swimming with Doris.