What night of the year combines haggis, whisky and poetry with lots of fun and laughter? Burns Night, of course!
Join us to celebrate in style at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery and indulge in all the fun of a traditional Burns Night supper in the heart of Bristol.
- Hosted in the beautiful Winterstoke and Wills Halls.
- A traditional Scottish welcome with a wee dram of whisky* with live piper.
- Piping in The Haggis followed by a three course seasonal dinner with coffee and petit fours.
- After dark private view of our headline exhibition: Do you believe in magic?
We welcome bookings from couples, family and friend groups as well as corporate bookings.
- Traditional Cullen Skink
- Salmon gravadlax, pickled golden beetroot and cucumber, sourdough toast
- Crimson leaf, black lentil, butternut squash and roasted grape salad
- Haggis, neeps and tatties
- Treacle cured beef brisket, rumbledethumps, glazed carrots
- Wild mushroom, shallot and thyme pithivier
- Oatmeal biscuit, chocolate, marinated raspberries and whisky caramel
- Cranachan, maple syrup, lemon and rosemary shortbread
- Honey, Drambuie and white chocolate mousse, poached rhubarb
After dinner Clifton Coffee and petit fours
Allergens and dietary requirements
We are happy to cater for allergies and dietary requirements and the above menu can be adapted to become suitable for most requirements. Should you have a food allergy or intolerance please ask for the allergen information so you can make an informed choice.