The dramatic history of the Anglo Saxons will come alive for home educated children during a facilitated visit to the national touring exhibition Warrior Treasures: Saxon Gold from the Staffordshire Hoard.
Home educating families will love this facilitated visit to our Warrior Treasures exhibition followed by time to explore the rest of the museum, hunting for mythological beasts using our trail.
- See real objects made by Anglo Saxon craftsmen
- Handle replica artefacts during themed activities
- Discover the difference between warriors and regular Anglo Saxons
- listen to a thrilling tale of warrior battles while sat around the campfire
- Explore the rest of the museum hunting for mythological beasts using our trail
Suitable for: home educated children aged 7-11
Duration: 75 minutes
Group size: up to 25 children