See twelve of Leonardo da Vinci’s finest drawings during a visit to the exhibition Leonardo da Vinci: A Life in Drawing. Then explore the museum looking for inspiration to make a fantastic creature mask based on his intriguing animal sketches.
The children will:
- See real drawings by Leonardo da Vinci during a guided look at the exhibition Leonardo da Vinci: A Life in Drawing.
- Gain inspiration from this incredible Renaissance artist
- Explore the museum, sketching ideas for their own fantastic creature design
- Make a fantastic creature mask to take home
- Take home a free sketch book
Self-guided pencil sketching around the museum is encouraged after your workshop. Look out for our sketching Stations.
Session availability: We have two sessions available at 10.15am-11.30am and 12.00am-1.15pm. Further sessions may be available.
Suitable for: Year 1-2
Duration: 75 mins
Group size: Max. 35 children
Image: Royal Collection Trust / © Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II 2018
Learning enquiry form
Please complete this form to start the booking process.