Who were the ancient Greeks? Investigate decorated pottery and artefacts for evidence of what life was like in ancient Greece.
- Study and draw pots from ancient Greece
- Handle real ancient Greek pottery
- Learn about life in ancient Greece through object handling and discussion
- Record finds using archaeological illustration skills
Suitable for: Year 3-6
Duration: 1 hour
Group size: Up to 35 pupils – you can book more than one session
We have sessions available from 10:15am.
Planning on having a picnic as part of your visit? FREE use of our lunch room is included in the cost of your session.
Arts Award and Artsmark Award
This workshop can be used to support your Arts Award in the following ways:
- Discover: find out about artists and their work
- Explore: explore the work of artists
Supports Artsmark Award criteria: Pupil Engagement; Range of Offer: Values and Ethos; Local cultural visit; Partnerships
Learning enquiry form
Please complete this form to start the booking process.