Hot Dates with the Past is coming to The Red Lodge Museum this Friday and Saturday and we couldn’t be more excited! Here’s why…
1. Have you been to an event that sounds even remotely similar? Listen to this…
The lodge will transformed into a dating site like Tinder, Grindr, Scruff and Guardian Soul Mates where the portraits on the walls are dating profiles. Weave through the truths and fictions of dating history and look out for love!
2. You get a totally unique look at one of Bristol’s most beautiful venues after hours.
“Wonderful show, irreverent and funny, would love to come to more like this. The venue is beautiful and very pleased to see performances like this happen in unusual places like Red Lodge.”
3. It’s definitely the most fun you can have in an Elizabethan lodge – just look at the photo evidence from last year!
4. Last year’s event was a sell-out and received wonderful feedback.
“My friend said it was a comedy show, I came at the last minute expecting a stand up show and got this! An AMAZING SURPRISE! You guys are hilarious – loved it. Thank you!
5. And finally… a pop-up bar will be available, for your pleasure. Hooray!
Hot Dates with the Past takes place this Friday 30 June and Saturday 1 July.
Find out more and book tickets.