Explore the grounds of Blaise estate to discover what is happening in nature during spring. Listen to birdsong, examine trees and leaves and make nature crafts to take home. Through a variety of hands-on activities you’ll observe the seasonal changes.
- Meet a natural history expert
- Use scientific equipment to investigate and record the weather
- Observe and discuss signs of spring around the estate through a guided walk
- Listen to the sounds of spring and discuss bird song
- Identify different trees and use their leaves to make a nature craft material
Suitable for: Year 1 – 2
Duration: 90 mins
Group size: 2 classes per day
These workshops run on Thursdays and Fridays between April and May 2020. We have two sessions available at 11am-12.30pm and 12.30pm-2pm.
Planning on having a picnic as part of your visit? Enjoy it in Blaise Castle Estate. A Lunch space is only available for groups booking workshops.
Learning enquiry form
Please complete this form to start the booking process.