Explore the grounds of Blaise estate to discover what is happening in nature during autumn. Discover what animals do in autumn, examine changes to trees and leaves and make nature crafts to take home. Through a variety of hands-on activities you’ll observe the seasonal changes.
- Meet a natural history expert
- Use scientific equipment to investigate and record the weather
- Observe and discuss signs of autumn around the estate through a guided walk
- Discover what animals do during autumn to prepare for winter
- Identify changes to different trees and use their leaves to make a nature craft
Suitable for: Year 1 – 2
Duration: 90 mins
Group size: 2 classes per day
These workshops run on Thursdays and Fridays between September and October 2019. We have two sessions available at 11am-12.30pm and 12.30pm-2pm.
Planning on having a picnic as part of your visit? Enjoy it in Blaise Castle Estate. A Lunch space is only available for groups booking workshops.
Learning enquiry form
Please complete this form to start the booking process.