Come in through the main entrance of Bristol Museum & Art Gallery and find yourself in the Front Hall – look up to admire the amazing building and see the Bristol Boxkite flying above your head.
There’s lots to see and do on the Ground Floor, including:
- South West Wildlife – explore the wetland wonders of our region
- Egypt – step back in time to ancient Egypt
- Assyria – study the ancient civilisation of the Middle East
- Curiosity – under sevens’ discovery area alongside Archaeology and objects from around the world (closes 30 mins before the rest of the museum – 4:30pm during week and 5:30pm at weekends)
- Exhibition Gallery – where lots of our changing exhibitions are held. See what’s on
- The Café and Shop
- Toilets, stairs and a lift to the First and Second floors
Find out what you can see on the First Floor.
Find out what you can see on the Second Floor.